বৃহস্পতিবার, ২৭ ডিসেম্বর, ২০১৮

GMB Akash's Speech on TEDx Hyderabad

"Twenty years ago, my father’s old camera was a vessel to reach to my dream. To discover a road that was unseen to me. When my all friends were juggling hard and were bit of sure about their well-to- do degrees and to them I was the bohemian. Frankly I was happy with my identity. The neighbour woman who reputedly beaten by her husband everyday was my story, the gay who occasionally danced in a known prohibited lobby was my interest, girls under the red light was my canvas. I was trying hard to get all answers and to know their sufferings. My emotional thrust and their vulgar sufferings stroked and thus I found my way out. I started documenting sufferings and found beauty in ugliness, happiness in despair, dreams in suffocation. I am not a photo revolutionist; I am just a poor story teller, who has nothing but a suitcase full of tale." - GMB Akash.

﹋﹋﹌﹋﹋﹌﹋﹌﹌﹋﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹌﹋﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹋﹌﹋

** Note: ® [This is one of my Favorite Speeches of GMB Akash. I own none of the content within the post, only the drafting/typing time spent. No copyright infringement intended. The contents of this post are the intellectual property and copyright of their owner(s)/author(s). All content is owned by its respective owner(s)/companies. If you own any of the content and wish for me to remove this post from my personal blog (Dhumkeatu's Diary - A personal online diary : Where I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud...) please contact me and I will do so. Here this post is provided for educational purposes and personal use only. Thank you.]

﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹋﹌﹋﹌﹌﹋﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹌﹋﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹋﹌﹋

*** N.B : [All the post on this blog (Dhumkeatu's Diary) is only for Personal Collection/Personal use only. There are no other intention to Plagiarism on any others post or content. Advance apologize for any objection of any Author, Publisher, Blog, Website & the others printing media for posting/re-posting any contents on this Personal Blog - "Dhumkeatu's Diary - A personal online diary : where I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud."]

*** Believe : "Happiness is a Choice & Life is Beautiful."
''Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara." Just keep Livin...!!!
Keep Smile.......!! Happy Living......!!! :) :) :)
Thank You, Good Luck......!!! :) :) :) 🌷🙏🌷

*** Posted by : © "Dhumkeatu's Diary" || 27.12.2018 || 🇧🇩

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

প্রিয় গানের সংক্ষিপ্ত তালিকা...

**প্রিয় গানের সংক্ষিপ্ত তালিকা... ১) মন শুধু মম ছুঁয়েছে- সোলস ২)নিঃস্ব করেছ আমায় - শাফিন ৩)ফিরিয়ে দাও- মাইলস ৪)শ্রাবনের মেঘগু...