রবিবার, ১২ মে, ২০১৯

Huff - Wendy Cope

"Huff"
- Wendy Cope.

 
I am in a tremendous huff –
Really, really bad.
It isn’t any ordinary huff –
It’s one of the best I’ve had.

I plan to keep it up for a month
Or maybe for a year
And you needn’t think you can make me smile
Or talk to you. No fear.

I can do without you and her and them –
Too late to make amends.
I’ll think deep thoughts on my own for a while,
Then find some better friends.

They’ll be wise and kind and good
And bright enough to see
That they should behave with proper respect
Towards somebody like me.

I do love being in a huff –
Cold fury is so heady.
I’ve been like this for half an hour
And I feel better already.

Perhaps I’ll give them another chance,
Now I’m feeling stronger,
But they’d better watch out – my next big huff
Could last much, much, much longer.

﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹋﹌﹋﹌﹌﹋﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹌﹋﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹋﹌﹋

*** Note: ® [This is one of my Favorite English Poems. I own none of the content within the post, only the drafting/typing time spent. No copyright infringement intended. The contents of this post are the intellectual property and copyright of their owner(s)/author(s). All content is owned by its respective owner(s)/companies. If you own any of the content and wish for me to remove this post from my personal blog "Bohemian's Diary" (former, Dhumkeatu's Diary) - A personal online diary : Where I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud... please contact me and I will do so. Here this post is provided for educational purposes and personal use only. Thank you.]

﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹋﹌﹋﹌﹌﹋﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹌﹋﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹋﹌﹋

*** N.B : [All the post on this blog "Bohemian's Diary" (former, Dhumkeatu's Diary) is only for Personal Collection/Personal use only. There are no other intention to Plagiarism on any others post or content. Advance apologize for any objection of any Author, Publisher, Blog, Website & the others printing media for posting/re-posting any contents on this Personal Blog - "Bohemian's Diary - A personal online diary : where I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud."]

*** Believe : "Happiness is a Choice & Life is Beautiful."
''Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara." Just keep Livin...!!!
Keep Smile.......!! Happy Living......!!! :) :) :)
Thank You, Good Luck......!!! :) :) :) 🌷🙏🌷

*** Posted by : © "Bohemian's Diary" || 12.05.2019 || 🇧🇩

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

প্রিয় গানের সংক্ষিপ্ত তালিকা...

**প্রিয় গানের সংক্ষিপ্ত তালিকা... ১) মন শুধু মম ছুঁয়েছে- সোলস ২)নিঃস্ব করেছ আমায় - শাফিন ৩)ফিরিয়ে দাও- মাইলস ৪)শ্রাবনের মেঘগু...