বুধবার, ১৩ জুন, ২০১৮

Bikhra Hoon Mein - Jal The Band

Bikhra Hoon Mein - Jal The Band

Maana bikhra hoon mein abhi
Maine khawab piroye the
Teri saanson mein gum hoon abhi
Meri chaahat adhoori hai

[ I agree I am lost now
I had threaded some dreams
At the moment I am lost in your breaths
My love is incomplete ]

Mushkile jab bhi aa jayengi
Dard hud se gujar jayega
Koi ghum na phir hoga mujhe
Gar khawabon mein tum aaoge
Ab toh aadat si hai mujhako aise jeene mein

Hey hey heyayayayay ooooo oooooo...

[ Whenever difficulties will arise
Grief will cross its limits
No other sorrow will ever hit me again
If you come into my dreams
Now I have leant to live like this ]

Duur jithna bhi tum mujh se
Paas tere main
Ab toh aadat si hai mujh ko

aaaaa hoooooooo aaaaaaa ho ho
aaaaaaaaaaaa

[ The further you go from me
The closer i am to you
Now it's a habit of mine ]

** Another Version ***

Mana bikhra hoon mein abhi
Tere jaane pe roaye the
Teri sasoon mein ghum hoon abhi
Meri chahat adhorihain
Ab tho adat si hain mujh ko
Aise jeene mein

Duur jitna bhi tu mujhsee
Pass terey meinnn…
Ab to adat si hai mujhkoooo
Aise jiney mein

Zindagi se koii… Shikhvaa hi naii haii
Ab to zindaa hoon… Main iss neeley… Asmaan meinn…
Chahat aisi haii yeh terii…
Barhti jayeee…
Ahat aisi hai yeh terii…
Mujhe ko stayee…

Yadein gehri hain… Itnii…
Dil doob jayee…
Aur ankhon mein yeh ghuum…
Num bun jayeee…
Hehehay… Oo… Hooo…
Ab to adat sii… Haii mujhkooo aise jeeneyy meinnn
Hehe… Hoho…

Sabhii rateein haiinn…
Sabhi baatein haiiiinnn…
Bhula doo unheiinn…
Mita doo unheiinnnnnn…

Ab to adat si hai mujhkooo…

*** Songs information ***

>Song's Title : Bikhra Hoon Mein
>Band : Jal
>Album : "
>Release date :
> Recorded :
>Genre :
>Length :
>Label :.
>Producer(s) :
>Songwriter(s) :

*** Note : ® [This is one of my favorite Jal's songs. I own none of the content within the post, only the drafting/typing time spent. No copyright infringement intended. The contents of this post are the intellectual property and copyright of their owner(s)/author(s). All content is owned by its respective companies. If you own any of the content and wish for me to remove this post from my personal blog (Dhumkeatu's Diary - A personal online diary : Where I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud...) please contact me and I will do so. Here this post is provided for educational purposes and personal use only. Thank you.]

﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹋﹌﹋﹌﹌﹋﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹌﹌﹋﹋﹌﹋﹌﹋﹋﹌﹋

*** N.B : [All the post on this blog (Dhumkeatu's Diary) is only for Personal Collection/Personal use only. There are no other intention to Plagiarism on any others post or content. Advance apologize for any objection of any Author, Publisher, Blog, Website & the others printing media for posting/re-posting any contents on this Personal Blog - "Dhumkeatu's Diary - A personal online diary : where I Wandered Lonely as a Cloud."]

*** Believe : "Happiness is a Choice & Life is Beautiful."
''Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara." Just keep Livin...!!!
Keep Smile.......!! Happy Living......!!! :) :) :)
Thank You, Good Luck......!!! :) :) :)

*** Posted by : © "Dhumkeatu's Diary" || 14.06.2018 ||🇧🇩

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন

প্রিয় গানের সংক্ষিপ্ত তালিকা...

**প্রিয় গানের সংক্ষিপ্ত তালিকা... ১) মন শুধু মম ছুঁয়েছে- সোলস ২)নিঃস্ব করেছ আমায় - শাফিন ৩)ফিরিয়ে দাও- মাইলস ৪)শ্রাবনের মেঘগু...